First Officer - Part 135 (Part-time)
All candidates must meet ATP minimums (written complete and qualify to take the checkride). Special consideration may be given for military experience, PIC time, turbine, experience in one of our airframes, etc. Competitive candidates must meet FAR Part 135 PIC requirement. Applicant must be able to pass and maintain good standing on drug program. Applicant must possess the legal right to work in the United States and have the ability travel throughout the U.S. and Canada.
College degree desirable, but not required.
Previous experience in Seneca II experience desirable, but not required.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Performs all duties in relation to Pilot-in-Command responsibilities
- Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135
- Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based applications
- Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Present a well-groomed appearance
Please send resume to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.